I'm Carolyn P. Reed of CPR Designs™ and
I've always had an interest in art.
I tend to dabble in graphic design,
website design and photography. The
desire to become a professional designer
led me to switch careers in the late
1990's where I took my first job
in San Francisco as a web designer/webmaster.
The interest in this field led me
to begin work towards acquiring a degree
majoring in art. I'm currently
Santa Rosa Junior College, with hopes
to receive an Associate's Degree in
Art very soon, and then transfer
to Sonoma State University to pursue
a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art (Photography).
Ultimately, I would like to open
up my own photography studio, specializing
in portraits and commercial photography.
I welcome any inquiries relating to
boutique web design or photography
assignments including product shots,
weddings, engagements, senior portraits,
commercial photography, stock photos,
events, etc.. Please inquire. Thank
All photographs are available for commercial
or editorial, limited fee-based use
with license. Prints are also available
for sale. Please inquire. Thank you.
No photographs, artwork, design, graphics
or any other part of this website may
be used, reinterpreted, reprinted,
or republished in any way without written
approval from the artist. All rights
- Received the Certificate of Photography from S.R.J.C. in Spring 2012.
- Received the "Paul & Lucile Kelly" Art Scholarship for Spring 2012 for my studies in the arts (photography).
- One of my 3-D pieces (a SynSkin lamp) is was chosen to be exhibited at the 2012 Student Art Exhibit at he SRJC Gallery from April 30th to May 17th.
- One of my images ("desert sofa") was exhibited at the SRJC Culinary Cafe through Spring 2012.
- One of my images was exhibited at the SRJC Culinary Cafe Spring & Summer 2011.
- One of my images was chosen to be exhibited at the 2011 Student
Art Exhibit at the SRJC Gallery from April 18 through May 18th, 2011.
- One of my images
(Rodeo Queen) was published in the
2010-11 edition of
Nevada County Gold Magazine, for
a run of 80,000 units.
Cover > Inside (Page 48)
- One of my images
(Huntington Beach High School) was
in the children's book "2060-Tony Gonzalez",
published by Bearport
Company, Inc. in New York. Published
Cover > Inside (Page
8) > Inside
- A collection of
my photographs entitled "Cemetery
was displayed at the SRJC student
art exhibition, "Seeds:
A Collection of Student Works" presented
by the Gorilla Art
Union. Over 140 artists' works will be included in a large digital
installation at the SRJC
gallery, which was held from
Feb. 5 - Mar. 7, 2009.
- One of my images was featured in Cottage
"Recreational Living in Western Canada".
November/December 2008 issue.
Cover > Inside Left > Inside Right (Page 43)
- Some of my photos from the Alliance Française de Santa Rosa's
2008 Beaujolais Nouveau event were featured in Sonoma
Artisan Foie Gras' email newsletter, Dec. '08.
- Received Honorable Mention in Food & Wine
Magazine’s photography competition November 2006.
- Fall Semester 2006 3-Dimensional Mixed Media
piece “Latin Dancer” selected to be shown in
Spring 2007 SRJC Student Art Show.
- Spring Semester 2007 Series of Eight Acrylic
Color Theory Paintings “Olives” selected to be shown
in Spring 2007 SRJC Student Art Show.
- Received Dean’s Highest Honors at Santa Rosa
Junior College for 2006, 2007 & 2008.